Wednesday 9 November 2011

My movement photographs





I took all of these photographs in lancaster, i was walking home and thought i would stop and see if i could get any good pictures of the car lights moving up the road.
I used TV setting on my camera and from what i can remember the shutter speed was set on 15 seconds on the last 3 pictures and the first 2 photos were taken with 30 seconds exposure.
On the 3rd photograph an ambulance went past causing the blue and red lights higher than the cars.
one of the problems that i encountered was a street light at the top of the last three photos because with using long exposure the unwanted streaks of light were creeping in to my photographs so i just lowered the camera which helped a little but you are still able to see the light a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment